Slowly, the resources of the earth are depleting. And this is the biggest challenge of today. Being the leading steel manufacturers in South India, we understand that change begins at home. Hence, we take the necessary steps to drive a positive transformation for a cleaner and greener tomorrow.
In our endeavour to create a sustainable future, we implement initiatives that judiciously utilise the resources. It also helps with the circular economy. While we navigate a changing energy landscape, here are our efforts to towards a better course of time:
- Developing a thick green belt in and around all the manufacturing units.
- Recycling every bit of water.
- Zero discharge of polluted water.
- Providing quality education & accessible healthcare to the surrounding community.
- Promoting a paradigm shift towards electrification through captive power plants.
- Creating an eco-friendly workspace powered by green & clean energy.
- Zero waste initiatives
All our sustainability efforts aim to raise the green belt, conserve biodiversity, overcome water stress situations and preserve the aquatic environment. Additionally, there are plenty other advantages too, such as:
- Less cost associated with waste management.
- Less water acquisition costs and risk.
- Reduce conveyances and their greenhouse gas impact.
- Improved environmental performance.
- Improved risk management.
Reason that make us the leading steel manufacturers in South India
We have been proactively responding to climate change. We feel a sense of responsibility towards our nation and our future generations. Our journey towards a sustainable tomorrow will keep on advancing for humanity. We will not retire until we achieve tangible goals.
Our practices are positively contributing to the environment. Our leadership body realises the urgency. They have already started acting on reforming corporate governance. They are working in synergy with other teams to contribute to the sustainable development goals. Our future generations depend on our actions.
A-One Steel Group will never capitalise on rampant trends. We always put our community, employees, environment, customer, and nation first. Our sustainability strategy is to remain authentic and align all our initiatives with our business practices and goals. It will drive a positive change for a better tomorrow! All the sustainable practices will result in economic growth.
As the leading producer of Steel in South India, we must meet the steel demand responsibly and simultaneously achieve our goals sustainably. That is why we align our strategies for Environmental Protection, Health & Safety, Local Communities, and Stakeholder Engagement with the United Nations Sustainability Goals.