Thermo Mechanically Treated Bars or TMT Bars are pivotal in the construction and infrastructure industry. Every large-scale project needs advanced reinforcement to secure structures. And that’s when superior TMT Steel Bars come into play. Their unmatched properties provide stability to every design and assembly. Longevity, flexibility and safeguarding structures are its profound characteristics.
TMT Bars at A-One Steel Group
We are the leading steel producer in South India, We ensure that our TMT Bars are manufactured with world-class properties, conforming to international standards. Owing to the state-of-the-art technology, manufacturing of TMT Steel Bars take place at our units. They have the best-in-class qualities. Thus, we see the use of TMT bars in building hospitals, skyscrapers, bridges, flyovers and highways.
Properties of TMT Bars
Every construction structure needs the best quality building material. These raw materials must exhibit corrosion resistance, advanced mechanical properties, high strength, superior ductility, greater tensile strength. So, they can withstand any natural calamity and sustain themselves in the long run. The steel bars that form the framework of any structure must have high yield strength. That’s why the best TMT Steel bars undergo thermo mechanical treatment to give excellent results. This approach also helps us steer the economy while advancing the construction industry.
Also read: All you need to know about Hot Rolled Steel
Do you know what holds the construction structures together? The answer is reinforced concrete, made from concrete and steel. And thus, it has high strength. Additionally, concrete helps resist the compressive forces and helps hold the structure together.
TMT Bars: the first choice for construction
Now the question that arises is what makes A-One Steel Group’s TMT Bars the first choice of every architect, engineer, contractor, vendor or supplier? Here are some of the reasons which are convincing enough to make our products the number one option:
- Manufacturing Process – All our units have trailblazing technology that helps manufacture superior quality TMT Steel Bars.
- Grades of the Bars – Our TMT Bars produced in Fe 500, Fe 500D, Fe 550D, CRS conform to IS:1786 Grade. These results in excellent ductility, high bendability, and superior weldability.
- Certification – A-One Steel Group is an ISO-certified company and has compliance for the quality as per the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
- Testing Facility – We have installed in-house laboratories at all the manufacturing units. We are equipped with the latest technology, and are efficient in all parameters such as productivity, eco-friendliness, energy efficiency, etc. We believe in both technological development and product development.
- Corrosion resistant – Due to reduced torsional stress, TMT Bars have superior corrosion resistance characteristics.
- Excellent Bendability – TMT Steel Bars do not break upon bending. Instead, they regain their shape and form. Thus, making it easier to use in a construction project.
What Steel to use for construction
Choosing the accepted TMT Bars is key to the success of any construction project. And we are the best TMT Bars manufacturers in South India. We offer advanced products across the country and globe.