Building a home is one of the most crucial decisions in your life as it requires a lot of arrangements and serious planning. Needless to say, you cannot afford to take any part of it lightly.A single careless mistake and the entire project is subjected to the risk of going down the drain. It is, therefore, of utmost priority that you employ a qualified architect while also recruiting competent laborers under the supervision of a seasoned mason who has ample knowledge and experience of the task. In addition, you must also keep an eye on the materials that are being used in the construction and make sure they are of the optimum quality.
However, most people tend to overlook this point; they either get swayed by low-priced options or rely on the vendors or builders for the materials. As a result, they fail to verify the technical aspects of the construction material. Speaking of technicalities, one of the chief ingredients that you need to know about is the TMT (Thermo Mechanically Treated) bar that binds the concrete blocks in place retaining the foundation of your home. Hence, you ought to be particularly heedful when it comes to selecting the right TMT bars for any construction project. Given the many advanced features that it incorporates, A-One Gold TMT bars prove to be the best alternative in the current market.
We have enlisted below the top seven advantages of A-One Gold TMT bars to fortify your construction:
- Corrosion Resistant: Unlike normal reinforcement bars, A-One Gold TMT Bars contain high thermal stability. The TMT method gives the bar high-level strength and anti-corrosive properties. Restricted water-cooling hinders the formation of unrefined carbides, which is primarily regarded as the main cause for the corrosive nature of the ordinary bar. Another reason for its superior corrosion resistance is the absence of surface pressures triggered by the cold twisting process. These TMT bars are the preferred choice for the building of fireplaces and chimneys where temperatures may rise up to 400-6000 degree centigrade.
- Flexible: A-One Gold TMT bars are most favored owing to their highly flexible nature. These bars possess high ductility and bending capacity, whereby they can withstand stress for an extensive period. Ideally, A-One Gold TMT rods are not likely to develop cracks, even when they are bent at an angle of 90 degrees or more.
- Earthquake Resistant: Owing to their shock-absorbing and bending/re-bending properties, these bars can be suitably used in earthquake-prone zones too. The ductile ferrite-pearlite core enables the bar to powerfully endure dynamic and seismic loading. Besides, they have a considerably higher yield strength and fatigue resistance which makes them a safer choice over regular bars.
- Maximum Elongation: A-One Gold TMT bars integrate fairly high elongation values with consistent properties throughout the length of the bar which adds to its outstanding workability and bendability. A high tensile power and better elongation value result in greater savings, as well as a reduction in transport costs. What’s more, the bars will last longer.
- Easy to Weld: External ribs flowing across the entire strip of the TMT bar facilitates a solid connection between the concrete and the bar. As these bars have a low carbon content, they can be effectively used for butt and other weld joints without a decrease in firmness at the weld joints. To boot, pre-welded meshes can be made to eliminate manual binding at the site. This, in turn, minimizes construction and fabrication time to a huge extent.
- Reliable: Thanks to their corrosion resistance properties, A-One Gold TMT bars are most reliable even in harsh conditions such as salinity in groundwater, acid particles in the air, and the likes. Hence, they can be conveniently used in construction along sewage pipes/drains and sewage treatment plants. Moreover, these bars are capable of resisting moisture and come equipped with a water-resistant coating.
- Tempcore Technology: A-One Gold TMT bars are manufactured using the state-of-the-art Tempcore Technology which ensures better strength than most other products available in the market and substantial durability of your construction. They are higher grade TMT bars which are primarily used in building the core of a structure such as the floors and roofs.
- Affordable: A-One Gold TMT rods are manufactured by means of an optimized process which ensures minimum wastage. On top of that, the steel of these TMT bars can be recycled without any loss of quality. These bars are sure to offer the ultimate value for your money.
X RIB Design: Last but not the least, A-One Gold TMT bars boast of the new age RIB design created through the application of WINGRIP technology. This gives you top-notch results as against the parallel RIB design used by other reinforcement bars.
Building a home is a lifetime accomplishment. In keeping with the aforementioned details, it goes without saying that A-One Gold TMT bars have the absolute potential to become the stepping stone to the home of your dreams.